We’re looking for a Project Manager our Custom Design & Fabrication team.
Conant Metal & Light works closely with Designers and Architects nationwide to design and fabricate custom lighting and metalwork of significant scale, scope and story for residential and commercial clients. Among the last year’s projects were custom cast glass sconces for a private natatorium, reproduction vintage sconces for NYC’s Augustine restaurant, and the design and fabrication of massive lighting fixtures for von Trapp Brewing’s redesigned Bierhall in Stowe, VT.
But enough about us. You’re a creative problem solver and a craftsperson. You work with your hands, your brain, and your instincts. You ask questions, collaborate, learn new skills, and get things done, well.
- Fabricate projects with a high degree of craftsmanship and consistently excellent quality
- Pertinent skills include welding, soldering, tooling, machining parts, hand-finishing, polishing, wiring, testing, and other relevant aspects of metal and lighting fabrication
- Use machines and tools safely and appropriately
- Design, quote, and manage projects; coordinate with vendors and assign tasks
- Oversee the delivery of projects on time, to spec and within target margin
This is a full-time, permanent position. Compensation is dependent upon skills and experience.
Send a resume detailing your experience and skills and a portfolio of your work to email@example.com