We’re looking for a Metalworker to join our Custom Design & Fabrication team.
You’re a creative problem solver and a craftsperson. You work with your hands, your brain, and your instincts. You ask questions, collaborate, learn new skills, and get things done, well.
Job expectations when fully trained:
- Fabricate projects with a high degree of craftsmanship and consistently excellent quality
- Skills may include welding, soldering, tool- and jig-making, machining parts, hand-finishing and coloring, polishing, wiring, testing, and other relevant aspects of metal and lighting fabrication as required
- Use machines and tools safely and appropriately
- Successfully manage time and materials and follow documentation and plans to deliver assignments on time, to spec and within target margin
- Desire to grow into a role that will include designing, quoting, and managing projects
This is a full-time, permanent position. Compensation is dependent upon skills and experience.
Send a resume detailing your experience and skills and a portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
...and we’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
You’re passionate about driving sales by telling the CM&L story and understanding what our clients value. You’re organized, articulate, self-motivated, and collaborative. You have a clear vision, and you know how to make it real.
Job responsibilities include:
- Interpreting the CM&L Brand Platform and Marketing Plan to construct and convey a cohesive Company identity
- Broadcasting our identity and speaking to our clients across our website, social media, newsletters, media relations, print collateral, and events
- Collaborating with Sales staff to develop direct marketing campaigns
- Coordinating graphic design, photography, video and copy content
- Working closely with other departments to develop goals, budget and timeline and monitor their success
This is a 32- to 40-hour, permanent position. Compensation is dependent upon skills and experience.
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com