Conant Metal & Light is looking for a Metalworker to join our Custom Design & Fabrication team.
You are a creative thinker and problem solver, and have an innate talent for making things. You enjoy working collaboratively, sharing your knowledge, learning new things, and asking questions. It is critical that you maintain a consistently high level of accountability, quality, productivity, and excellent attention to detail.
Job expectations when fully trained:
- Successfully manage time and materials to deliver assigned projects and tasks on time, to spec and within target margin.
- Fabricate projects with a high degree of craftsmanship and consistently excellent quality. Skills may include welding, soldering, tool- and jig-making, machining parts, hand-finishing and coloring, polishing, wiring, testing, and other relevant aspects of metal and lighting fabrication as required.
- Use machines and tools safely and appropriately.
- Keep accurate records and follow directions on work orders, drawings, and other specs.
- Maximize productivity by staying on task and maintaining high billable hours.
- Desire to grow into a role that will include designing, quoting, and managing projects.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Compensation is dependent upon skills and experience.
Send a resume detailing your experience and skills and a portfolio of your work to email@example.com