COME WORK WITH US!
Conant Metal & Light works closely with Designers and Architects nationwide to design and fabricate custom lighting and decorative metalwork of significant scale, scope and story for residential and commercial customers who have a statement to make. Among the last year’s projects were custom cast glass sconces for a private natatorium, reproduction vintage sconces for NYC’s Augustine restaurant, and the design and fabrication of massive lighting fixtures for von Trapp Brewing’s redesigned Bierhall in Stowe, VT.
Compensation is dependent upon skills and experience. We offer generous paid vacation and holidays, dental and vision benefits, SIMPLE IRA employer match, and a flexible work environment.
We're looking for an Operations Manager
This position is fully responsible for the success of daily operations, collaborating closely with the owner and staff to assure that our success strategy is on point, actionable and maintained efficiently. Can you lead with confidence, conviction and empathy? Are you a direct communicator and strategic thinker who sees the big picture while attending to the details of the day?
Coordination of Operations across all functions
Business Management, Strategy and Financial oversight
Human Resources Management and Personnel Development
This is a full-time position. Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
... and a Project Manager for our Custom Design & Fabrication team.
You’re a creative problem solver and a craftsperson. You work with your hands, your brain, and your instincts. You ask questions, collaborate, learn new skills, and get things done, well.
- Fabricate projects with a high degree of craftsmanship and consistently excellent quality
- Pertinent skills include welding, soldering, tooling, machining parts, hand-finishing, polishing, wiring, testing, and other relevant aspects of metal and lighting fabrication
- Use machines and tools safely and appropriately
- Design, quote, and manage projects; coordinate with vendors and assign tasks
- Oversee the delivery of projects on time, to spec and within target margin
This is a full-time position. Please send a resume detailing your experience and skills and a portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org